1. GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES:
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the user’s terminal (PC, smartphone, tablet or other device) when they access the website. Cookies store and retrieve information about browsing on this terminal. They are not harmful and do not damage the terminal.
2. COOKIES ON THIS WEBSITE:
Below is a list of the type of cookies used and their description.
- First-party cookies: they are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain, managed by the publisher and used to provide the requested service to the user.
- Third-party cookies: they are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain which is not managed by the publisher but rather by another organization that processes the data obtained via the cookies. The table below contains a list of the third-party cookies which we use on this website.
- Session cookies: they are cookies designed to gather and store data while the user is on a website.
- Persistent cookies: they are cookies in which the data are stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a time specified by the controller which may range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: these are cookies processed by us or by third parties which enable us to quantify the number of users and thus measure and statistically analyse how users are using the service we provide. This involves analysing their browsing on our website in order to enhance our products or services.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies make it possible to efficiently manage advertising that the publisher has included on a website, app or platform which is used to deliver the requested service based on criteria such as content published or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
Below is a list of the main cookies used by GRUPO FERRER INTERNACIONAL, SA:
It is also possible that when visiting a website or opening an email where an ad or promotion for our products or services is published, a cookie is installed on the user’s browser that we use to monitor our ads in terms of, for example, the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, at what time they are viewed, etc.
It may be that some cookies used on this website are unrelated to GRUPO FERRER INTERNACIONAL, SA. This is because some pages on the website contain content from third-party websites. Because this content comes from another website, GRUPO FERRER INTERNACIONAL, SA does not control the settings of these cookies. If you wish to change your cookie setting preferences, you should see the websites of these third parties for more information.
3. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES PROVIDERS:
|_gid||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users||24 hours|
|PREF||YouTube||When creating a Google account or logging in, PREF, NID, HSID, APISID, SID, SSID, SAPISID, GAPS, LSID, BEAT and ULS cookies are stored on the computer in order to remain connected to your Google account when you visit its service again. While you are logged in and use plug-ins from other websites, such as ours, Google uses these cookies to improve your user experience.||8 months|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||YouTube||Some pages of our website contain incrusted YouTube videos, a Google service. Using it implies sending PREF, NID, LOGIN_INFO, ACTIVITY, dkv, USE_HITBOX, demographics, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE and YSC cookies, in addition to the cookies that Google requires if you are logged in to your account, in order to show the incrusted videos, estimate the bandwidth and display how many times it has been played.||12 months|
|YSC||YouTube||Used by YouTube (Google) for storing user preferences and other unspecified purposes||Session|
4. MANAGING COOKIES: DISABLING AND DELETING:
Users can configure their browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on their computer. However, disabling cookies may affect the operation of the website. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for more information.
In addition, and depending on the browser used, the user can activate any of the following options to limit the scope of the cookies installed or their operation:
- Private browsing, whereby your browser stops saving your browsing history, website passwords, cookies and other information from the pages you visit, or
- Do not track function, by which the browser asks the websites you visit not to track your browsing habits in order to, for example, serve advertising matched to your interests on the sites you visit.
For more information on how to manage cookies on the browser you use, please see the instructions below:
- For more information on Internet Explorer click here.
- For more information on Firefox click here.
- For more information on Google Chrome click here.
- For more information on Safari click here.
- For more information on Opera click here.
It may be that some cookies used on this website are unrelated to GRUPO FERRER INTERNACIONAL, SA. This is because some pages on the website contain content from third-party websites (such as for example a YouTube video). Because this content comes from another website, GRUPO FERRER INTERNACIONAL, SAdoes not control the settings of these cookies. If you wish to change your cookie setting preferences, you should see the websites of these third parties for more information.
If you want more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons on your browser known as “Do Not Track” tools which enable you to choose the cookies you want to allow.